Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?

From: Ludo Beckers
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] insert chord symbols?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 13:32:33 +0100

It sure looks broken.
When I open in Composer instead of Simple, it'll work completely different for input.
CTRL-z doesn't work in either of them.
I'll try your suggestion and report.

Ludo

> In File the last entry is Quit. Apart from the 3 Open(s) I mentioned,
> there's new file, new tab, save ,save as, print preview, print part.
> No more.
This installation would seem to be broken. Can you hide ~/.denemo and
try again. I think an old version may be breaking things.

cd
mv ~/.denemo ~/.denemoHIDDEN
and re-run denemo.
You will have to re-set ctrl-k unfortunately.