[Denemo-devel] Wrong saved shortcuts

From: Nils Gey
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Wrong saved shortcuts
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:03:34 +0100

That the shortcuts are not saved correctly has nothing to do with me
writing them by hand. I produce valid xml and that should be enough.

The real problem is that Denemo does not save any command that has
<hidden>true</hidden> already in the SCRIPT file and is hidden
elsewhere. Because I am the only one who uses hidden script files in
composer profile this did not occur anywhere else.

Another hint: All commands that disappear are still in the
user .command file. They appear in Denemos shortcut dialog but all are
marked as Hidden AND Deleted.

(hidden in commands, hidden in shortcuts, hidden in script is the only
way to have working commands on keypresses that do not install
themselves).

Nils