Re: [Denemo-devel] Temperament shifting during playback.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Temperament shifting during playback.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:29:43 +0000

It occurs to me that a script could be written to examine a score for
sharps and flats and choose a mean tone (or, indeed other) temperament
to center on the range found, and to insert temperament shifts if the
available 12-note range is insufficient for the whole movement. (d-Tune)
would all that a sensitive soul would need to create a well-tempered
performance:)
Richard