Re: [Denemo-devel] fonts

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] fonts
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:14:07 +0200

I can mass convert the lilypond svg fonts to single svg files now.
I do it directly with the path inside the .svg file and need to write a
program to regexp and loop over the font file first, but it works by
hand.

A problem I have to solve is how the correct placement and scaling is
done. What have you found out here?

Nils