Re: [Denemo-devel] New Windows Installer uploaded

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Windows Installer uploaded
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:10:28 +0100

The good news is that under windows this now converts a music xml file
to lilypond.
The bad news is that the parsing of the lilypond into denemo procedure
ends with a stack overflow, seemingly before anything much has happened
(no messages before it comes back with (# stack overflow # # ) message.
But all the spawning of processes etc now seem to be sorted out.
The tables for the lexer are not generated, so I assume the stack
overflow is happening while trying to create them...

Richard