[Denemo-devel] An escape Houdini would be proud of

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] An escape Houdini would be proud of
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:26:23 +0100

I was running Denemo under gdb and found it was hanging in a system
call. (I had both MIDI in and playback in operation, but what
specifically triggered the hang I don't know). With Ctrl-C I could get
to the gdb prompt, but I knew the file wasn't saved. I typed

call call_out_to_guile("(d-Save)")

and the file was saved. I admit I created a copy of the file first, in
case the save went bad.

I had paused (or stopped?) a playback and was messing with the paged
window at the time I think. Any other reports of hanging would be most
welcome.