Re: [Denemo-devel] I need help to install Denemo

From: Josue Abarca
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] I need help to install Denemo
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:58:03 -0600

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 04:05:17PM +0200, Ecron エクロン wrote:

> Hi, I'm Ecron, I recently installed Ubuntu on my computer, and I wanted to
> install de newest version of Denemo, but I have some troubles.
>
> First of all, my lap-top is an amd64 architecture, and I think there is the
> problem.
>
> When I try to configure Denemo using "./configure" it shows this message:

> So... What can I do?? I tried to set the variables FLUIDSYNTH_CFLAGS and
> FLUIDSYNTH_LIBS, but I don't know what path I have to link them to...
>
> I would be very very pleased if you could help me. Thanks for reading.
>
> Cheers!

If you want to build it:

apt-get install libfluidsynth-dev

There are another build dependencies:

 guile-1.8-dev,
 libaubio-dev, portaudio19-dev, libfftw3-dev, libgtk2.0-dev,
 libxml2-dev, libsamplerate0-dev, libjack-dev,
 libgtksourceview2.0-dev

BTW, I try to finish the debian pacakge of denemo 0.8.18 this weekend.
--
Josué M. Abarca S.