[Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30450] Bugs
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:38:03 +0000

Follow-up Comment #11, bug #30450 (project denemo):

The error that I wrote in my August 11 post, only came when I tried changing
the lilypond path to that quoted expression.  Normally running the Print
Preview doesn't give that error.  In fact it doesn't give any errors at all in
the console even when the pdf is not displayed (which is the case every other
run of Print Preview).  All that appears in the console is
Running ShellExecute C:....denemoprint.pdf

That's part of why I don't believe it's a failure to run lilypond; the other
part is that lilypond does in fact run, and produces a .ps some of the time,
the other times it updates the .pdf.
-DW

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30450>

  Message sent via/by Savannah