[Denemo-devel] [bug #30435] View menu checklist states don't load on sav

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #30435] View menu checklist states don't load on save
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 02:07:28 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #30435 (project denemo):

Looking around at the c source, I'm going to guess at where the problem
lies.
In view.c we have a handful of functions like

static void
toggle_rhythm_toolbar (GtkAction * action, gpointer param)

which do only

 gtk_widget_show (widget);

or hide the widget.  These, I'm pretty sure, are the functions called from
the view menu checklist.  However, when the preferences are loaded or saved,
in prefops.c, it uses

  WRITEBOOLXMLENTRY(rhythm_palette)

and

  READBOOLXMLENTRY(rhythm_palette)

and these variables (rhythm_palette etc.) are NOT modified in
toggle_rhythm_toolbar and similar functions.  My guess then is that just
making these toggle_rhythmic_toolbar etc. functions in view.c also modify the
variables rhythmic_palette etc. would do the trick.  I hope this helps make
eliminating this problem quick and straightforward when you get around to
it.-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?30435>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/