[Denemo-devel] [bug #29554] Rebar-script, and script fixes for 2 command

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29554] Rebar-script, and script fixes for 2 commands
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:48:51 +0000

Follow-up Comment #9, bug #29554 (project denemo):

I've improved the Rebar script.  I'm not even sure it was working after some
of the changes made to denemo recently.

1.It has its own renamed SplitMeasure and DeleteBarline commands, so that if
those other commands are changed its not affected.  (This might have been an
issue when these were changed)

2.It works with the new renaming of Anacrusis to ShortMeasure.

3.It now stops when it can't correctly do a measure due to the missing
duration requiring the insertion of a tuplet, and lets you know why it
stopped. (e.g., insert two quarters, then two eight triplets, then two
quarters.  It will stop on that measure)  This would require work if it's
worth it, but it seems that it's best for the user to handle these measures.
Rebarring them might just make a mess when a note was forgotten inside a
tuplet.

4.I tested it on some pretty pathological cases and it works on those, but
there are probably some weird unforeseen scenarios.  The script is attached,
taken from my .denemo directory.

-Dan W.

(file #21041)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ReBar                          Size:14 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29554>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/