Re: [Denemo-devel] Ready for 0.8.18 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ready for 0.8.18 release
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 20:44:49 +0100

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 20:37 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
> Shall I rebuild the current master or rename RC4 ?
It is quite important that you do *not* rebuild. We would have to
re-test if you did. And if it was different it would be because of an
error. That is to say that if the sources do not match RC4 the sources
are wrong and will need to be amended. The only change that should be
there is a change to the ChangeLog file, which should not affect the
windows installer.
Richard