[Denemo-devel] A bug - non printing grace notes (!)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A bug - non printing grace notes (!)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 17:29:01 +0100

For some reason I seem to have explicitly refused to generate
non-printing grace notes. Well, I guess I figured you would never detect
their presence. In fact you have to put them in the other parts when a
grace note appears next to crucial barlines due to a bug in LilyPond. (A
longstanding one in fact, an example workaround is in our examples).
Well, I have fixed this, so denemo outputs non-printing grace notes. But
as you have to know what your are doing to exploit this, it is not a
showstopper.