Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.8.18 Release

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.8.18 Release
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 06:15:42 -0500

On Jul 2, 2010, at 3:55 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

I have made the GPL version changes suggested by Karl Berry in git now.
I think we are ready to create the 0.8.18 branch. Jeremiah can you do
this, moving the version number in the sources on to 0.8.18 and creating
the label?

Yes. I will try to get to that tonight. The computer I used to do developement on is dead. I hardly get access to a computer any more. I will shopping around for a new laptop
soon.

Jeremiah

And Nils, can you create the windows binary once that is
done?
Then only checkins for showstopper bugs for a few days while we check
everything is sane please.

Thanks for all the feedback, public and private.