[Denemo-devel] [bug #29399] Timesignature query in scheme

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29399] Timesignature query in scheme
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:31:39 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #29399 (project denemo):

Hi,
   I don't think there's currently a way to query whether a note is a grace
or not.
   Looking around in the c code, in scheme_cb.h it looks like there is code
to check if the string passed with (d-ToggleGrace) begins with "query", and if
so it sets a parameter to pass the "query..." string to set_grace_cb which I
found in callbacks.h.  But that code seems to ignore the parameter, which
would mean that there is no way to query right now.
   Just going to those two files and searching for set_grace_cb will show the
spots where I was looking.
   Is that right?  That's how it looks with my limited knowledge of C and
even less of the denemo code.
   This will be needed in a final rebar version.
-Dan W.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29399>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/