Re: [Denemo-devel] Timesig behavior

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Timesig behavior
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:46:14 +0100

Well, it turns out this is all that is needed I think.
So now you can put timesig changes wherever you like in a denemo measure
and delete them without strange behavior. It is still the case that if
you invoke the "insert a timesignature change" command it will place the
time signature chage at the beginning of the measure and not at the
cursor position, but I think that is ok. If you cut and paste one it
will behave like any other object, which where this all started (with
the re-bar command script).
Richard