Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback "cursor" missing

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback "cursor" missing
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:58:19 -0500

On Mar 30, 2010, at 5:15 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, 2010-03-28 at 19:15 +0200, Nils Gey wrote:
Its there for me. Just works. Played around with the tempo and multi-staff view a bit, but its just the normal thing.

rm .denemo -rf

The behavior depends on rounding errors in floating point arithmetic. I have committed a fix, which I needs more testing. Also, for JACK to take
advantage a parallel fix will be needed.

I will have time today to make a go at this.

Does this still leave the launching of lilypond-windows to be fixed
before we have a release?

Does the .bat file install now? If so was this fixed in gub? It shouldn't be installed in *nix. if gun is now doing it I will remove the rules to install it in automake.

Nils

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:29:55 +0100