Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16 - Gub Status

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16 - Gub Status
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:37:31 -0500

On Mar 26, 2010, at 5:06 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

All attempts to invoke lilypond-windows.exe with -dgui included in the
arguments by g_spawn... failed, so I have put the batch file needed in
the denemo source files at

$git-prefix/bin/denemo-lilypond.bat

I have checked this in to git. But I couldn't figure out how to get it
installed in /usr/local/bin/ along with the denemo executable. This, if
done would mean it would appear in c:\Program Files\GNU_Denemo\usr\bin
on windows and, I believe could then be invoked by defaulting the
prefs.lilypath to denemo-lilypond.bat.
(Of course this .bat file is not needed on a unix installation, but I
guess we don't have to fuss about that).
Jeremiah, can you fix the make system to copy this file to the execdir
on install?

I will take a look at it.

Jeremiah

Then I can fix the default pref and we are ready to release
- I hope!

Richard