Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16 - Gub Status

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16 - Gub Status
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:08:26 +0000

On Mon, 2010-03-22 at 17:45 +0100, Nils Gey wrote:
> -Error: However this leads to serious problems with lilypond because
> it does not know its own path anymore.

There is code to add to the PATH at startup of denemo. It does not
currently add anything to point to lilypond-windows executable, but it
could do. We spawn the lilypond-windows executable by using GLib, and I
suspect that the executable inherits this path.
So: shall I set the PATH to include the path to lilypond-windows,
assuming this is not already done?