[Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release 0.8.16
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:38:17 +0000

In view of the problems we have had with the Windows installer, and also
the significant advances in Denemo recently, I think we should start a
release cycle ASAP.
Nils has asked that we do it by freezing the master source code (so dev
elopment on branches only) while the release is being tested. This will
mean the gub can work from master, reducing the chances of error.
If there are no objections I suggest we freeze on Sunday and test during
the following week, releasing on Friday if all is well.
Nils, can you change the default installation directory on Windows from
GNU_Denemo to Denemo?