[Denemo-devel] [bug #29194] Repeat 1st 2nd... Redundancy in commands

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #29194] Repeat 1st 2nd... Redundancy in commands
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:12:54 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #29194 (project denemo):

There is actually no redundancy here. There are commands that draw barlines
of various sorts, and ones that indicate repeated blocks.
Of course, barlines with dots are used to mean repeated blocks, but that is
something we would not wish to teach Denemo about. (We could of course, but I
think the block commands would be better for this)

 With a bit of scripting the first/second time bar commands could check for
the start block. With even more effort printing and playing could check for
and put in the start block markers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29194>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/