Re: [Denemo-devel] d-LoadKeybindings

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] d-LoadKeybindings
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:31:36 +0000

I have used this
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Denemo>
  <merge>
    <title>A Denemo Command Set</title>
    <author>AT, JRR, RTS</author>
    <map>
      <row>
        <action>Diminish</action>
        <bind>KP_Subtract</bind>
      </row>
    </map>
  </merge>
</Denemo>

Successfully, but at first I was seeing your bug: it failed to put a
binding onto the Diminish menu item. I tracked this through and it was
finding a command of that name and calling the routine to attach the
keybinding. I did various things - fetched the script etc. Then it
started working.

 I thought perhaps this was because I had executed the command, or
fetched the script or something. So I re-started, getting rid of
my .denemo and executed the above (but with KP_Add as the default
already has KP_Subtract) and it worked, adding the shortcut and stealing
off the previous command.

So, I don't think you are going mad, but I don't know how to reproduce
the bug:(

Richard