Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A Good Idea
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:27:43 +0000

Jeremiah - I can't reproduce your bug:

In view.c I have inserted the following code in the function called
dummy() - this function is a "backdoor", activated by clicking on the
blank entry in Open Recent->(blank), which someone left years ago...

So what I put in view.c is this

static void dummy(void) {
  call_out_to_guile("(d-Insert2)");
  call_out_to_guile("(d-Insert2)");
  call_out_to_guile("(d-Insert2)");
  call_out_to_guile("(d-Insert2)");
  call_out_to_guile("(d-Insert2)");
  return;
}

and when you activate it (via the blank menu item) it does adding the
new measure after the fourth quarternote.

Can you post up your code that fails so I can debug it?

(Of course, we should be calling directly in C, not via guile, but that
is another story)
Richard