Re: [Denemo-devel] Where are Initial Preferences stored and written?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Where are Initial Preferences stored and written?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:11:44 -0600

On Feb 13, 2010, at 1:04 PM, Nils <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

I try to read the C code but need a little help.

It's in prefops.c. It's really very simple.

I can't see where default, initial preferences are written. After starting Denemo it creates a denemorc. I can see no denemorc in Denemo git dir, so I think its generated.

Yes it is.

Jeremiah

I searched with find through all git files for "denemorc" and "applytoselection" (as an example) but I do not understand it. I see its a boolean value, I can see where in the GUI it gets placed... but not where values are set to "0" or "1"

Nils