Re: [Denemo-devel] 99 char limit on tar

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 99 char limit on tar
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:54:47 -0600

On Feb 10, 2010, at 3:00 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

Jeremiah - you ran into problems with the path length in the menu system
for the tar program. I wanted to check that all is well on the windows
build. Can you tell me whereabouts the longest paths are?

I have corrected the issue. The is no longer any charcter limit. The only downside is that we are now using a newer tar format that may not be supported by non-gnu systems. So if they did not have a gnu system to open up the tar file they would first need to install gnu tar.