[Denemo-devel] Moving without altering the selection

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Moving without altering the selection
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:44:50 +0000

I have (I hope) finished adding commands that move the denemo cursor
without changing the selection. This means new Staff up/down and voice
up down commands, to home, to end. (I haven't looked at the navigation
dialog but that is not scriptable I don't suppose).
I have been thinking about the playback cursor. I think it should be
stored as a time (in (milli)seconds from start of the movement). It then
keeps its meaning even if the movement is edited. So it may then refer
then to a different note, or to nothing at all.