[Denemo-devel] Release Version Freeze

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release Version Freeze
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:31:09 +0000

Due to the problem of building the release binary for windows on
anything other than the Master branch, I am changing the version number
on the master branch to 0.8.12 while the build of the windows release
takes place.
Once this has succeeded, can you (Jeremiah) merge Master to the release
branch (so that the release branch has the same sources as have just
been used to build for windows) and then change the master to version
0.8.13
Of course, we will have problems if we are forced to rebuild for windows
but let's hope this release is good now.
I'll change the version on master now.