Re: [Denemo-devel] Ready to go for Release 0.8.12?

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Ready to go for Release 0.8.12?
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:29:50 +0300

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 07:01 +0000, alex stone wrote:
>> Tested and working so far.
> I noticed that if you stop MIDI input then try to start again you
> cannot. I fixed this.
> Also, if you have fluid build and try to start MIDI while jack is
> running it hangs on the oss call. I don't propose fixing this for the
> release.
> PLEASE ACTIVELY TEST FOR THE RELEASE
> Richard

Testing continues with your change, and all ok so far. I've removed
and added the midi input multiple times, stopped and restarted Denemo
numerous times then repeated the midi input off and on process, and it
works, without adding a complete new set of outputs. When denemo is
restarted, the input port is available, but doesn't become active for
use inside of Denemo until i select it as active in the Input menu, so
this works as it should.

Note i have built Denemo without fluid. I'm only using the jack device
framework.

Alex.

--
www.openoctave.org