Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:07:39 +0000

> i guess merging cairo stuff should be delayed then.
> what are your feelings about it ?

This sounds interesting - Nils showed me a screenshot of something you
have done, but other than that I have not seen any trace of this
activity. Being able to see more of the music in the Denemo display area
would be a great step forward. If we can get your work onto a branch in
git we can evaluate it and merge it onto the master. This is the sort of
merge that is good to do at the start of a release cycle, that is
immediately after a release. And, indeed it would give us a main focus
for the 0.8.14 release.
Perhaps you could indicate what you have done and where you think it may
lead at http://denemo.org/index.php/Zooming_the_Denemo_Display which
only has my ideas on the subject.