Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release

From: Nils
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:54:10 +0100

Its here
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/docs/api/index.html
Fluidsynth.org -> Documentation -> Api

Two more things:

1) I am sorry, I have just copied the wrong thing. Multichannel is wrong and we
don't need it. Please set it to default, 0, again. Sorry.

audio.jack.autoconnect to 1 is what I meant.

2) It seems starting Fluidsynth with JACK as audio.driver does not take the
samplerate as it should (in Linux). I get this warning on Denemo startup, but
Denemo remembers the field in its preferences correctly.

Version 0_8_11fluidsynth: warning: Jack sample rate mismatch, expect tuning
issues (synth.sample-rate=44100, jackd=96000)

Nils