Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:23:55 +0000

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 15:19 +0000, alex stone wrote:
> I haven't updated yet, but i would say here the user is more likely to
> want to add and remove ports, than devices,
yes, this is pure chance that it was obvious how to remove a device, an
understanding of the GtkTree widget is needed to get the index of the
port, but at least you can re-start by deleting a device if you make a
hash of a port name. Again with an understanding of the widget, renaming
will be possible. As it stands, writing straight into denemorc with a
text editor is just as easy.