[Denemo-devel] More about the prefs for devices/ports/clients...

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] More about the prefs for devices/ports/clients...
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 17:28:35 +0000

I have upgraded the save/restore of prefs to use the following style:

    <midi-devices>
      <device client="denemo:1"/>
      <device client="deneddmo:0">
        <ports>
        </ports>
      </device>
      <device client="dewwnemo:1"/>
    </midi-devices>

That is the client name is a property of the device node rather than a
child node. I have also allowed for clients with no ports, which can be
interspersed with ones with ports.
However, there are problems with setting the values in the prefdialog,
and accessing the ports which have been loaded