Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows audio driver

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows audio driver
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:26:09 -0600

On Dec 11, 2009, at 11:32 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

Nils has reported success getting the internal fluidsynth synthesizer to work on Windows. He set the audio driver to portaudio and used a period
size of 1024.
I have made these the defaults for windows, and checked this in to git.
I have not been able to test that it works as gub is not building for
me.
What else can be finished off for a new Release?

The device manager is not complete. The things that need done are:

Saving/loading device/port tree to denemorc

Fix output not sending out on anything other then device 0. I have not found out why. I suspect it has something to do with the initializing the callback.

Playback issues. Sometimes playback is very smooth other times it is spitting out notes as if it is trying to catch up.

hbox/vbox layout. In the device manager tab I would like to have the buttons all to the left and the tree on the right. I guess it is just a matter of packing in two verticle boxes to put all the buttons and tree in respectively.