[Denemo-devel] Editing Titles, subtitles etc

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Editing Titles, subtitles etc
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 22:06:49 +0000

You are supposed to be able to edit a title etc by clicking on the
button that shows the title at the top of the score (on the score
buttonbar).
Instead it is throwing up the technical text edit for the
DenemoDirective.
I thought this was working at one time, but can find no trace.
I have put the edit script for the ScoreTitle into git, and now it is
working for me. But can someone check that clicking on the title does
enable them to change it?