Re: [Denemo-devel] Program 1-16 encodes as 0-15 in midi events

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Program 1-16 encodes as 0-15 in midi events
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:58:29 -0600

On Nov 22, 2009, at 10:43 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

Jeremiah, I have made get_midi_channel and prognum return a value one
less than previously, so that they are the encodings for the
channel/program concerned.
I hope this fits with what you are doing. As it was, you had the channel
ignored and 0 forced in the fluid.c code, presumably because it was
sending on channel (encoding) 1, which libfluidsynth ignores(?)

I don't remember the reasoning behind it. It was only for testing I know. I think it had something to do with the program number that was going to assigned. I don't know.