[Denemo-devel] [bug #28065] 2-key shortcuts

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #28065] 2-key shortcuts
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 21:55:53 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Seeing the discussion about custom modes, and its mention of multi-key
shortcuts, I have felt that built-in support for 2-key and multi-key shortcuts
would be valuable for the more obscure commands.  It certainly is already
possible to just write scripts that do the same thing, so it's not in any way
urgent, but I have found it helpful to do, for example
o p = toggle prall (o = ornament)
o t = toggle trill
etc...
It makes it easier in my opinion because rather than using an obscure key
combination for something, it's pretty easy to remember the 2-key sequence for
these less frequent actions as they stand for something.  Just my 2 cents...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28065>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/