[Denemo-devel] Bookmarks and Rehearsal marks

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Bookmarks and Rehearsal marks
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 21:35:30 +0100

Nils has spotted a synergy between bookmarks and rehearsal marks. I
think this is a good way to go. Before the release I think we should try
to tidy up the code in this area. At the moment there are separate
Rehearsal Mark commands, using the tag RehearsalMark, while the
bookmarks use somewhat cryptic tags. I think we should subsume the
Orchestral->RehearsalMark with the bookmark system (i.e. just provide a
link under the Orchestral menu to the command in the Bookmark menu) and
use the tag RehearsalMark for all these. Adding names and making
printing optional are all good features, I think. But some tidying up,
before the cryptic tags and the unsearchable rehearsal marks become
widely used.