[Denemo-devel] Denemo on Windows 7

From: Nils
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo on Windows 7
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:46:56 +0200

Here is my Windows 7 test.

I used my own GUB build, from todays Denemo git.

It installs normal, starts normal.
Direct Sound Feedback for noteentry works.

Starting from console does not show any messages at all.

The first time started I entered some random notes and pressed the Icon for
print preview and Denemo crashs. No changes to preferences were made.

Unfortunatly the second time I start Denemo the same action does not crash
anymore.

Exporting to pdf does not work. The standard binary is just "lilypond-windows"
without any path. Changing it to just "lilypond" does not work.
But giving the full lilypond path works (at least it complains about not having
an pdf viewer. I did not install one yet)

Saving .denemo files works.

Denemo does not save the preferences here. changing a external binary to
another value is not saved when I quit Denemo and start again.

Strange is: It does not save the "Path to lilypond", but any of the other
"Externals" values is saved.

It does not save "Autosave every 5 minutes" (changed to 3, reverts to 5) but it
does save Misc->Exercpt Res. and Mac recent files as well as username and
password. The whole "Misc" tab.
And it saves the tab Pitch Entry and Shortcuts, too.

So this is mixed behaviour.

Thats only the first try.

Nils