Re: [Denemo-devel] Bugs, Features and Questions

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bugs, Features and Questions
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:36:28 +0100

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 15:22 +0200, Nils wrote:
> 4)Enter measure ("m") creates the the new one right before the current
> one. Even if you are at the end of the current measure or even on the
> barline itself. This is really a minor thing, but I find it confusing
> if you are on the barline with your cursor and the new measure it not
> entered in between but in  another place.
That is a candidate for a script. It may well be that the question you
want to ask about where the cursor is does not yet have a scriptable
command (as a user never asks such questions). In this case I will
happily provide one.
What you do need to get clear is: in what situation do you want the
measure added after rather than before the cursor?