[Denemo-devel] importmidi.c

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] importmidi.c
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:32:18 +0100

In the course of removing compiler warnings I noticed that importmidi.c
was seriously abusing pointers. I have redefined the offending
structures to contain integers, and changed the code to suit.
I may have broken something in the process, I have just done a single
MIDI import to make sure that there is nothing completely stupid there.
But I thought that this would be a good time to get this cleaned up, as
we are at the start of the 0.8.10 cycle, giving us time to sort out
bugs.

I have also given the prototype of the DenemoDirective->graphic field as
GObject *, to reflect its evolving role as a graphical object
representing the directive. The case I have in mind is the textual
commentry that people may want to add to a denemo music file, which will
have its text editor stored here.