Re: [Denemo-devel] Print excerpt

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Print excerpt
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:56:27 -0500

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:37:03 +0100
Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-08-11 at 05:37 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 10:34:28AM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > > Jeremiah - I had to change print.c to get excerpt working again on
> > > Debian Lenny which I have.
> > > This may have broken it for you. I think we are missing something
> > > here, but I am not sure what. I am now on:
> >
> > Yes. I see. I will fix that.
> Do you have an idea of what is happening? Earlier you mentioned
> LilyPond versions affecting it. Strangely the print view pane has not
> broken. Richard

I pushed some code. I don't know if it fixes it for you or not. My
guess is that lilypond is adding .png  to the filename on some version
and other versions not. Then we go and add a .png. Then the printfile
names are getting mixed up if we expected different behavior.

It currently works for me but I don't think I changed much. This is
with lily  version 2.12.

Jeremiah