Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] d-HTTP

From: list
Subject: Re: Re: [Denemo-devel] d-HTTP
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 21:04:21 +0200 (CEST)

Upload is no problem anymore.

Download is. After a long discussion and days of work Richard and I
think that its not good that people should download ready-to-use files
which came from users without testing. Of course the reason is security.

That means no .denemo files, no scriptfiles. Just plain text to copy and
paste to illustrate tutorials and show cool things.

If they are tested they go into git. There is not a space problem, so
any lesson files can go into git.

greetings,
Nils

Am 04.08.2009 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben: