Re: [Denemo-devel] ?'s

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] ?'s
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:41:33 -0500

On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 12:08:24PM -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> I just downloaded Denemo.   Have some questions be for learning it to see if
> it will do what I want.
>
> 1.  Can I add color to a note.

Are you talking about the printed output or in the denemo gui. I saw in the
lilypond docs that you can change the color of notes and many other things. See
here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Advanced-tweaks-with-Scheme#Advanced-tweaks-with-Scheme

and

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/Visibility-and-color-of-objects#Visibility-and-color-of-objects

> 2   Can I create a fingering staff [need 16 lines] with directives?

I am confused as to what this is. Do you want a sixteeen line staff?

>If so were do I get a list of the directives?

In the manual you can find what a directive can be applied to. We have some
scripts that apply directives and you can create your own very easily in the
script window. Later once you get it working you can put it in your menu.

Jeremiah