Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyric Entry.

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyric Entry.
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:05:03 +0200

I still think its a better way not to put each syllable under each note but
start on the first note and then use the lilypond syntax with _ -- and so on.

I have done this several times in Denemo now and its working. The only bad
thing is the edit window which is just crap. Its would be a good start to just
make it not a single-line-widget but a multiline textbox.

Nils