[Denemo-devel] [bug #26588] Allow insert rest in prevailing duration

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #26588] Allow insert rest in prevailing duration
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:18:49 +0000

Update of bug #26588 (project denemo):

Follow-up Comment #2:

This can be done with this script

(d-InsertA)
(d-CursorLeft)
(d-RemoveNoteFromChord)

which I will check in as command EnterRest in the rest entry menu later
today, I'll include it in the default set as it is such an obvious
requirement. You can assign space to it (at the moment, space is assigned to
switching rhythm patterns).
As part of cleaning up the implementation of the entry/edit of notes and
rests this should have a built-in command of its own.
For this reason, rather than closing this bug I will put it as postponed.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?26588>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/