[Denemo-devel] Major upgrade.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Major upgrade.
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 13:42:41 +0100

I've put in code for directives covering the header, paper and layout
blocks. Mostly there are no examples of the use, but I have put in
commands to set titles etc (from Score and Movements menus).
In a trivial way there is a regression here - the previous code allowed
you to set a whole series of fields (opus, arranger ...) which I haven't
had the patience to create the scripts for (they are essentially just
copies of the ones that I have done). However, this is compensated for
the fact that the previous code exposed the horrible tangle of titles
between those in header blocks outside the scoreblocks and those within,
and this is now largely hidden by Denemo now. So you get to set the
Title on the Score menu and the (sub)title on the Movements menu.
There is still some tidying to do.