Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo on MacOS

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo on MacOS
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:48:25 -0500

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:21:03 +0100
Nils Gey <address@hidden> wrote:

I updated autogen.sh. I have not updated configure.in or file.c yet. I
think this is going to require an argument to ./configure. Like this
perhaps. ./configure --wit h-darwin or something like that. This way we
can have:

ifdef DARWIN
#include <sys/malloc.h>
else
#include <malloc.h>
#endif
I am wondering if in the long term it may be beneficial to switch to
using scons instead of autotools. I am not sure how Richard is
currently building the Windows ver sion but I know scons does a nice
job of recognizing the OS.

Jeremiah