Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] dynamics
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:18:06 +0000

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 22:17 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > I've got a chance to do the keysig and timesig directives right now,
> so
> > I'll be changing a lot of files...
> Unfortunately I can't get this done tonight - I'll try and get it in
> tomorrow.
I've now pushed all these changes: this is a severe coding change, but
it is a marked tidy up & gets rid of quite a bit of crufty code.
I have done a quick sanity check & not got any crashes: they would tend
to arise if the leftmost keysignature/timesig visible on the screen was
not the initial one when staffs were deleted etc.

We are now in a position to attach DenemoDirectives to these objects &
hence override their appearance and printouts.