Re: [Denemo-devel] Large Menu of Objects

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Large Menu of Objects
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:53:34 +0300

Jeremiah, what about user defined menus?

The user goes to Edit/Menu Preferences (for example).

He selects 'new menu' and gives it a name, and a keybinding.

He then populates the menu with his actions/symbols/whatever of choice, saves it, and the newly named menu appears in a list of menus, somewhere in the headers. (i.e. File, Edit. MENUS, etc...)

The user can have more than one self built menu, and actions can be on more than one menu, as we may use some actions more than once, in different workflow tasks.

Alex.