[Denemo-devel] A standard template

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A standard template
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 17:53:41 +0000

I have been thinking that the \paper block could do with its own set of
directives - things people may want to set in it. (This follows on from
a bug report just in).
This has lead on to the thought that people will want a new file they
start to have the standard set of things that they like to put in the
\paper block (like margins, or getting rid of the space before the first
clef that Nils was complaining of).
The way to do this is simple. The command New will simply load a
template (which the user may customize). I will call this
templates/default.denemo and load it when New is invoked (if it exists).