Re: [Denemo-devel] Interfacing multiple jackmidi ports

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Interfacing multiple jackmidi ports
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:00:34 +0200

A quick follow up to my suggestion 4.

If you were to do this, then you'd need the ability to set the mcha per note.

So the user would put in a note and by either pallete selection or keystroke, designate the channel for that note.

And,
If the user puts in 4 notes, and selects mcha1 for the first note, and wants to keep that channel for the next two notes, then the playback stays on mcha1, until the user changes the channel, i.e. the first three notes are all mcha1, designated by the first note, but the 4th note is changed to mcha2. The playback doesn't change the channel from the last one designated, until it hits a new mcha.

Alex.